- The Resiliency Quiz - A online quiz inventory of what strengths contribute to the ability to bounce back from difficulties.
- Wired for Reading FAQ - An evidence-based linguistic approach to learning how to read, designed for the 20% of the population that has difficulties associated with dyslexia.
- Certified Wired for Reading Specialists.
- Handwriting Without Tears - About 75% of students who have dyslexia also have dysgraphia (difficulty with writing). Handwriting Without Tears is a program that helps students learn to write painlessly. Many Wired for Reading tutors are also trained in helping your student learn to write.
- A Day in the Life of a Teen with Dyxlexia
Website: https://www.understood.org/en/about Understood.org has great resources for families whose kids struggle with attention or learning issues, executive skills challenges, and more. Try the simulations in the Through Your Child's Eyes section to get a sense of how it feels to be a kid trying to keep up with one or more of these issues.